Monday 8 July 2013

Gatineau Renew laser 7 day cure


I am a very keen reader of blogs and watch vlogs far too often during the day, and love to discover new skincare products. I am however always surprised that there isn't more mentioning of Gatineau, which is an amazing label. Some may think it's a salon label only, but you can also get it on QVC or on some of the usual beauty junkie haunts like feelunique.com.

Having tried several Gatineau products before and loving them, I couldn't resist trying this fairly new product. This little gem is the Gatineau Renew Laser 7 day cure, and it claims to give an intense smoothing effect in 7 days achieving a "botox like" result, that should be the equivalent of a very intense program of facials, over a short period of time. The instructions say that the treatment is so intense that you should really only use it for 7 days, 2-3 times a year.
 

Like most serums you apply it morning and night before using your usual moisturiser. I found the formula slightly thicker than other serums, with a pleasant spa-like scent that was easily absorbed into the skin - and it got additional pretty points for the sweet lilac colour. I used it rigorously morning and evening for 7 days, and at the end of the treatment my skin felt soft, smooth, firm and very radiant - as if it had been "rebooted".

I would thoroughly recommend this as a special treatment a few times a year. I was a bit worried about the description that says "resurfaces" the skin, but I didn't find it harsh in any way and it didn't cause any breakouts either.

It is a bit more costly than some treatments at £49, however after 7 days use (4 pumps every am and pm) I still have half the bottle left, for later on this year. Also if you think about it, it's less expensive than most facials. If you've never tried Gatineau before - give this a go, it's a super introduction to the brand and you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment! Your comments are very important to me and I do read and appreciate all of them, even though I simply don't have time to reply to all of them!