Friday 28 March 2014

Howdy Pilgrim!

We have a lot to thank Denmark for - LEGO, Bang & Olufsen, minimalist furniture and clothes and of course - jewellery. Some of my favorite jewellery comes from Georg Jensen, Dyrberg/Kern and Pilgrim, and I always stop by these stores when I'm in Denmark so today I thought I would share with you the loot from my latest visit to Pilgrim. Jewellery from Pilgrim has a very unique, contemporary and innovative look and I'm always very excited to check out the latest collections in the shops. Since I am rarely seen without a chunky cocktail ring of some sort, I am particularly fond of their range of rings that cover festival and boho styles as well as the more demure and classic, so the first thing I picked up was a gold plated ring with different sized gold gold nuggets. It's a sleek and stylish but fun statement ring, and you can easily adjust the size of it for a perfect fit. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find this specific ring online, however it was priced at £24.99 and you can find similar styles in the Pilgrim online store.
I've always liked the idea of stacking bracelets and it looks absolutely amazing on others so when I saw the bracelets from Pilgrim's Classic Collection for Spring 2014 I immediately zoomed in on two bracelets that I think will go nicely together. The first one is the girly and romantic Gold Plated Heart and Crystal Bracelet (£27.99). It's a stretch bracelet so it'll fit most wrists and I love the slightly textured, aged look of the gold plating and the stunning crystal encrusted heart with the Pilgrim logo on it. Even though there's enough bling to satisfy a magpie like myself, it's also discreet enough that you can easily wear it for any every day occasion. The second bracelet is the Pink Gold and Crystal Heart Bracelet (£28.40), which also is a stretch model but it's a little bit more dainty with tiny crystals at the tip of each heart for a more elegant look. I think these bracelets will compliment each other because of the contrasting metal, textures and styles, and if my experiment with layering works well, I might invest in at least one more bracelet from Pilgrim. What type of metal do you think I should get - rose gold, gold or maybe even silver?

30 comments:

  1. Gosh! so glam!..beautiful design..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pilgrim, in fact I wear earrings and necklace from them today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay - they do such beautiful and stylish little studs :o). Xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous bracelet I agree both bracelet will look stunning together.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes, they do look perfect for stacking! The rose gold one is very sweet.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Tara, I'm also tempted to get one of the rose gold rings :o). Xx

      Delete
  5. Never heard of this brand, but the jewelry looks amazing! And it is not too pricy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very reasonably price an for unique pieces, it's well worth it :o). Xx

      Delete
  6. Amiga que acessórios maravilhoso amei.
    Bom final de semana
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million - have a great weekend you too :o). Xx

      Delete
  7. Such pretty pieces! I love how glamorous stacked bracelets looks xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I just have never been very good at it myself :o). Xx

      Delete
  8. These jewelry are absolutely amazing!!

    Kisses,
    Teodora
    www.e-befashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely pieces! X
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them, I'm so excited to try stacking bracelets :o). Xx

      Delete
  10. Wow they have such lovely pieces, I'm a huge fan of gold jewellery!

    I have a beautiful Benefit makeup kit to giveaway on my blog, I'd love if you could have a look!

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll check that out :o). Xx

      Delete
  11. Pretty! This is the first time that I am hearing about Pilgrim; I'll have to check them out.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have an amazing Spring collection and I hope you find something you like :o). Xx

      Delete
  12. Amazing pieces. So lovely and wonderful.
    Very elegant.
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pilgrim has such a unique style - LOVE it :o) Xx

      Delete
  14. These are so beautiful! I really want them now x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) - I'm so glad you like them - Pilgrim to me has such a recognizable style :o). Xx

      Delete
  15. pretty!

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so gorgeous, I love Pilgrim. I went through a stage a couple of years ago where I could not stop buying it! Have you ever bought anything from Hultquist? They are another Danish brand I LOVE for jewellery. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny - I don't know of anyone else who's hear of Hultquist :o). I have a necklace from them - it's so simple and understated, another great brand! :o). Xx

      Delete
    2. I don't either, just me and my mum! We love it though xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment! Your comments are very important to me and I do read and appreciate all of them, even though I simply don't have time to reply to all of them!