Wednesday 26 March 2014

The InstaWeek that was

Ever since before I got my new iPhone - my newest gadget that I simply can't be without, I was so excited to join Instagram and to take little snapshots of my every day, to share a bit more about myself and for you to see what I get up to, as exciting or trivial it may be. I know that it seems to be fairly popular to do a summary of the week in pics, so I thought I would attempt to do my very first the InstaWeek that was and I really hope you like it. If you've read my latest blog posts and follow me on Instagram you may know that the past week has been quite intense, as I have visited my family in Sweden which I do fairly regularly so in this first InstaWeek that was, you'll mostly see some snaps from my travel - so here we go!
The InstaWeek that was:
Travel mani: Rimmel Lasting Finish Polish in Marshmallow Heaven and Avon Nailwear Opal Top Coat // Waiting to board my flight, Instagraming away - got to love the iPhone! // Indulging in some amazing Japanese food before I left. There's a lot of it, but seaweed is good for the skin... // Window shopping at Heathrow, lusting over Dior's latest bag creations // Enough of the window shopping, and doing some proper shopping at the new Dolce & Gabbana makeup stand at the duty free // Decided that I quite like my new H&M sneakers with the gold chain at the back // Sephora - say no more // Heating up from the inside with some indulgent help from a mocha latte in the VERY cold Swedish weather // Quality time with Cat

Highlights this week:
- Spending time with my family. Since we live in different countries it's a luxury and it makes every visit special
- Coming back home to Him Indoors and Cat with lots of presents, it's usually the other way around and it's nice to be able to do the same back.  
- Reaching 100 000 pageviews at the weekend and getting so many lovely congratulations messages from you! Thank you so much to everyone, and don't forget to enter the international giveaway of Sephora makeup products

As you know, your views and feedback is extremely important to me so please let me know what you think of this kind of post and if it's something you'd like to see as a regular feature. Have a great day! Xx


24 comments:

  1. I love when people post their week in Instagrams! I think its such a cute little feature to keep you updated :)

    x, Phoebe-Cate // phoebecate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know, I might continue to do it :o), Xx

      Delete
  2. I like this kind of posts.. Nice clicks :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, really great stuff & pics.
    I like your shoes und jewellery so much! <3

    Greets,
    Silvi
    http://fashion-beauty-zone.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your nails! Gorgeous color! That mocha latte looks so amazing too... I miss coffee! Great pics!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pamela it means a lot :o). Xx

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad you like them :o). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check my latest blog post for more information :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's very nice of you and I really appreciate it, but since I've already done the Liebster last year I won't do it again - I hope you understand but I'm very happy to take part in other TAGs :o). Xx

      Delete
  7. I love these kind of posts and hope you keep doing them :)

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Amelie, that's so lovely of you :o) Xx

      Makeup by Candlelight

      Delete
  8. Dayummm those sneaks are ferocious!! Love it

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy - I wasn't sure about them at first, because they're so not something I would usually get, but I REALLY like them :o) Xx

      Makeup by Candlelight

      Delete
  9. Oh I am SO jealous of Sephora! I've never been to one, but I would so love to xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the biggest Sephora, but it's better than nothing :o). Xx

      Delete
  10. Great pictures!! Congrats on the 100,000 page views.. how exciting!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darcy - it's a big deal for me and I'm so happy I've made it :o). Xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you ladies - I hope it's perfectly normal to match your jewellery and nail color... :o). Xx

      Delete
  12. I like this kind of posts! It's a little peek into bloggers' life and we're all a bit nosey. I am very new to instagram as well but I'm getting into it and might do a similar posts in the future.
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do - it's a nice personal touch :o). Xx

      Delete
  13. i wish you the best dear ! have fun family time :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment! Your comments are very important to me and I do read and appreciate all of them, even though I simply don't have time to reply to all of them!