Friday 7 March 2014

Have a Lush Easter!

When it comes to fun, beautiful smelling bath products Lush is definitely the place to go to, and they certainly know how to keep us interested with their limited collections throughout the year. We've barely stopped shopping the Halloween range before the Christmas collection tempts us, which is then swiftly followed by the Valentines range. I might possibly have gone a little bit over board when I shopped the Christmas collection (see here), but there were so many amazing products to choose from, and I still have a little bit left of some of the shower gels. For me the Valentine's collection this year wasn't as tempting, and I actually didn't buy a single thing. The Easter collection is a completely different story with a fab range of products and again I might possibly have gone a little bit over board, but just look at these goodies - can you blame me?
One of the things I love about Lush is that they keep things fun and interesting with their with their cute Russian doll take on some of their bath bombs. The Immaculate Eggception (£6.95) is a lovely big yellow bath bomb egg, that has a little something inside of it, either a bunny or a little chick. I'm not sure yet what's in my egg  but getting two lovely bath bombs in one, is a great treat and I'll share with you on Instagram what I find inside it. It has an absolutely gorgeous soft lemon scent, but it's more creamy and sweet than zesty and sharp because of a hint of vanilla, and it reminds me a little of a lemon soda popsicle. According to Lush it'll dissolve into beautiful sunset colors in the bath of pink, yellow and orange which sounds very inviting and I'm so eggcited to try it out.
No limited edition from Lush is complete without something beautiful sparkly and the Golden Egg (£3.50) is exactly that - not even a hardy magpie like myself could wish for more. This is another 2-in 1 product that starts off as a bath melt and when that layer has melted away, its bath bomb core will start to fizz and release the eggceptionally delicious and yummy scent of toffee, sweet orange and honey. I adore this scent and wish I had a golden goose that could give me golden eggs like this all year around, I know it's the same one as in Honey I washed the kids but the golden egg format is just so much more fun. One small thing though - this is a VERY glittery bath product and while that is great in the bath, as soon as you pick it up you will get a lot of glitter particles everywhere that will transfer to your face and clothes, so be careful with it.
When I saw this little white rabbit I just had to have it. The Bunny Bubble Bar (£3.25) is one of the cutest things I've ever seen, with its little candy eyes and tail but it's not only adorable it also good for you since it contains shea butter and coconut oil to nourish your skin, making it soft and supple. I must admit that I probably would have bought this regardless of what it smelt like but luckily for me, it comes in one of my most loved Lush scents - the Creamy Candy bubble bar, which is a gorgeous soft whipped vanilla scent with a fruity candy feel to it. Apparently this little cutie has a surprise inside it and if you can bare to crumble it up in the water it's filled with pretty blue cornflowers that will make your bath a bit eggstra special. 
Next is one of your 5 a day, a Bunch of Carrots (£5.95). As much as I love Lush products, I try to make them last as long as possible by sometimes breaking them into smaller pieces, but with this colorful bunch, you don't need to do that since they are reusable. Rather than crumbling this bubble bar, you simply swirl the carrots around in the bath until you've got enough bubbles, and then you can put the rest away and save for another day - it's a super concept! If you're not a fan of carrots, don't worry because the bubble bars don't smell anything like it, instead it's a beautiful warm and eggsotic scent with lemon, grapefruit and blackcurrants. This is probably my favorite out of all of them and I'm already picking up some more of these vegetables to last me a while.
The final product is one that I tried for the first time last year and feel completely in love with, it's the gorgeous Fluffy Egg (£2.95) bath bomb. You may remember that I'm a massive Snow Fairy addict and a few of these pretty pink eggs will help to keep me going until I can get my next stash of Snow Fairy since it's the same scent. It's an eggstraordinary lovely fresh and fruity, fairly sweet scent of candy with a light touch of musk that prevents it from getting too sickly sweet. I adore it and I'm so happy that Lush is nice enough to think of us who are missing Snow Fairy desperately.
I really like the Easter collection - the products are fun, cute and colorful with amazing scents and I just love seeing how they are displayed in Lush, it always puts me in such a good mood. I would highly recommend that you stock up on the Easter eggs, and not just the chocolate kind!

84 comments:

  1. I now want all of these products, but I've just done a massive order on another bath website! I hope these last a while so I can pick them up after I've used mine up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the products will be around for a while, but it's too cute a range to miss out :o). Xx

      Delete
  2. I love Luch products!!! I think i need to go in there now after reading your post!

    stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) - I'm always so happy to inspire shopping :o). Xx

      Delete
  3. wow...these look so cute! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunny and the carrots are just so cute too look at and almost too cute to use up :o). Xx

      Delete
  4. Wow these products are so cutely shaped. I want them all. Specially the carrots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell absolutely amazing too :o). Xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know - it's all looks so delicious, and you know what - I didn't eat a single egg!!! :o). Xx

      Delete
  6. I need to get myself to Lush and indulge in some Easter goodies now as I'm away for it this year.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you'll be disappointed, it's such a fab range :o). Xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. They're so fun and it makes me happy just looking at all that goodness :o). Xx

      Delete
  8. I love the golden egg I think I will have to pick up one of these! x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing, just watch it you don't get glitter everywhere :o). Xx

      Delete
  9. i love the lush easter collection , i have tried the golden egg and its gorgeous :)
    beautiful pictures by the way.
    Melissa x
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much - it means so much with lovely comments like that :o). Xx

      Delete
  10. These are so cute! Lush products are adorable!

    Aimee - AroundTwenty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree, it's so much fun to see what new things they come up with :o). Xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I completely understand , I want to buy it all over again :o). Xx

      Delete
  12. They look awesome now I want one.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me this collection is so much stronger than the Valentine's range and I just want it all :o). Xx

      Delete
  13. This sounds like such a lovely collection! I love the idea of the carrots, and the Golden Egg is so pretty <3

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent of the carrots is amazing, and I'm definitely getting another bunch :o). Xx

      Delete
  14. Nice post!
    Did you visit my blog?

    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to go to Lush and pick up some of the new products, really want to try the easter range! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed, there are so many lovely things :o). Xx

      Delete
  16. Can't wait to get down to Lush looking forward to trying these Easter goodies out Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Charlotte, is so fun and adorable, still havent had the chance to see it and love everything. Would love to grab the whole collection!:) Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I'll stock up on some more before Easter is here :o). Have a great weekend :o). Xx

      Delete
  18. WOW great post hun! I want to try the carrots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This may sound weird but these featured products look...yummy!
    I wish we had Lush here in India :'( I feel so bad when I look at such amazing products only to find out that they are not at all available in my country :'(

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's such a shame - sorry for tempting you :o). Xx

      Delete
  20. I want the Golden Egg!

    http://beautylovesbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, all of this looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's such a fun and colorful range this Easter :o). Xx

      Delete
  22. This years Easter collection looks amazing! I love the eggs x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree with you and at least for me it's a lot more fun than the Valentine range :o). Xx

      Delete
  23. Ooh, I really want that Golden Egg, it sounds amazing! Pretty tempted by the carrots too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't choose - just have it all :o). Xx

      Delete
  24. O my gosh, I am loving those carrot bath melts! I have never bought anything from Lush but this collection is really tempting me!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I*m so happy with all these things and I think I'll get a few more of each before it's all gone :o). Xx

      Delete
  25. I love that Lush bring out products for different holidays! I can't wait to pick some of these stuff up! :)
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe even throw in some real chocolate eggs :o). Xx

      Delete
  26. Ah those carrots are so cute! I just wish they weren't all so hideously overpriced :( I love Lush Seasonal Collections but they are so expensive for what they are xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, some of the products are quite pricey, and I don't know if this is just me - but if feels as if the prices are going up and up... :o). Xx

      Delete
  27. The little bunny is SO cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH yes - I don't know if I have the heart to use him :o). Xx

      Delete
  28. That glittery egg looks like a ton of fun! :)

    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely little thing and extremely glittery :o). Xx

      Delete
  29. The bunch of carrots is just too funny! But I really want that golden egg!! I'm a glitter freak! :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too - it's a sure bet with me :o). Xx

      Delete
  30. I have never tried the lush products! These look so fun, though. I want to try them soon!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just amazing - a great range :o). Xx

      Delete
  31. Ohmygosh I haven't seen this collection yet BUT I WANT EVERYTHING!! Especially the carrot + 'eggception'! I generally love their bath bombs, and I NEED to see how eggception looks in the tub! (Also, totally digging you inserting 'egg' in some of the words ;) )

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah - thank you so much, I wasn't sure anybody noticed :o). Xx

      Delete
  32. the bunny is so kawaii! and that golden egg looks luxurious :)
    -angel of invisiblestilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine if it was made from real gold! :o). Xx

      Delete
  33. That looks amazing 0.0

    xx Anine

    redlipsandbeautybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a wonderful collection this Easter :o). Xx

      Delete
  34. I really need to go into Lush and pick up some of their Easter products before its too late!

    Hannah
    x
    daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely - there's still plenty of time, but if you get hooked like me you can always go back for seconds :o). Xx

      Delete
  35. Everything looks so cuuuuute! :D
    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true, they products almost sell themselves :o). Xx

      Delete
  36. Thank you so much, and the same to you :o). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. These all look so amazing! xx

    http://adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant collection this year :o). Xx

      Delete
  38. I need to try the Golden Egg, looks and smells AMAZING!!

    I've done a few LUSH haul's recently over on my new blog, I'd love it if you'd check them out :)

    Hayley xxx
    http://hayleyjachz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/another-mini-lush-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wonderful and it will be interesting to see if the glitter stays on your skin after a bath :o). Xx

      Delete
  39. I'm not a bath person so I've never been that into these types of lush products but these are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  40. They all look so cute! Especially like the cute little carrots :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the Easter collection this year, especially the ikle little bunny. :P

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun collection and it all smells so yummy :o). Xx

      Delete
  42. That collection is so adorable! Lush bathbombs never disappoint :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, and I love having a basket full to choose from at bath times :o). Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment! Your comments are very important to me and I do read and appreciate all of them, even though I simply don't have time to reply to all of them!