This past week has been a time of celebrations since I've recently hit a few milestones. You may be aware of the International Giveaway of Barry M goodies that is going on at the moment (closes Oct 25), and today's post is actually the 100th I'm publishing - time just goes so quickly, it's downright scary! So I thought it would be quite appropriate to celebrate no 100 with doing the Versatile Blogger Award.
"The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to your life."
I'm actually really touched and honoured that I have been nominated by some lovely people whose own blogs have lots of great articles that you should absolutely go and check out! So a big thank you to the following beauties:
Rachael from Overdose de Maquillage
Rachael from All the little things x
Rosie from It's all just Rosie
Alice from Making me blush
Amelie from All things glitter and beauty
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 facts about me:
1. I was born in Sweden and after a bit of traveling around I ended up in the UK, where I'm now firmly rooted with Him Indoors, a house and the lady of the manor - our cat
2. I'm a huge animal lover and am involved with several charities working with animal welfare.
3. I have a serious nail polish addiction, and I could probably wear a different shade every single day of the year without using any of them twice. I should seek help for this
4. I love to read and often have 2-3 books on the go at the same time. For me snuggling up in bed with a hot chocolate and a good book is a great evening - talk about rock n' roll lifestyle...
5. I am terrified of spiders but I would never kill them. If Him Indoors is not around to remove them, they will spend a day or so under a glass until someone can take them outside. At one point we had 3 glasses with 8-legged monsters on the floor in the the living room.
6. I absolutely love to travel but I am a baaaaaad traveller. I get car sick, sea sick, bus sick and I'm a tiny bit scared of flying, so basically I can't wait for teleportation to be invented
7. My favourite beauty thing to buy is perfume. I enjoy many different scents for different reasons. I could never name just one single perfume as my favourite and instead I have a selection of scents that I'll always have. Every now and then I'll try something new and if I love it enough, it might get a place in the core collection.
This was so much fun to do and I hope you enjoyed reading it and to get to know a little bit more about me. Now it's my turn to nominate and I hope the following wonderful bloggers will share 7 facts about themselves:
Charlee - Charmed Charlee
Zuzana - BlueButtonBox
Kate - Simplicity
Shubha - Blue Velvet Addict
Jess - Just Jess
Emily - Emily's Life Bites
Kimberley - Kimberley's Beauty Blog
Jade - Chanelle Jade
Viktoriya - Lipstick and Stilletos
Ashley - Unicorn Meat
Becky - Becky's Beautique
Hester - Hester Lierre
Rosie - Life And Louboutins
Jenny - Beauty and the Biryani
Kate - A British Sparkle
I wish you all a wonderful day, and I'll be back again tomorrow! Xx