1. Name a beauty routine you barely do. I never curl my eyelashes, I'm lucky enough that my eye lashes aren't too bad to start with, but I also find that a good mascara like Maybelline The Falsies Flared does the job for me.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? It hasn't been up until now, but since I recently got myself a fabulous set of Real Techniques brushes I will definitely be taking good care of them.
3. How long would you last with chipped nail varnish? I wouldn't, as soon as it starts to chip I either adjust it or take the whole lot of and apply something new. If there's just a small little chip on the edge or where it is barely noticeable it's no big deal (Iwould still correct it), but for me wearing badly chipped nail polish, just lets the rest of the look down. I don't care if it's trendy or edgy - it's still a massive faux pas in my eyes.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish even if you need it (i.e foundation, top coat, etc.) Again I don't - if I need to buy something urgently I will, but the absolute majority of the time I usually already have a replacement product lined up as soon as I begin to see the end of a product. I have to confess though that there's no risk I would ever on this green earth be without nail polish, that is unfortunately how many I've got in my collection - it's a bit of a problem actually. I should probably talk to someone about that, but you know what it's like when you just can't give up the idea of that PERFECT BLUE shade.... and so the search goes on.
5. What is you worst beauty habit? If I get a breakout, I really have to almost sit on my hands or wear a straight jacket not to pick it. It's bad, bad, BAD I know, and I am trying to do better.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time. This made me laugh and I'm going to be very specific here. For the past 8 months or maybe even longer I have put off placing an order for a shoe cabinet and I have no idea why. I definitely want our shoes to be more organised and it would save both Him Indoors and I frustration because we can't find a matching pair of shoes but STILL I just haven't got around to doing it... How weird is that? I swear on my new Real Techniques brushes that I will do it tonight, otherwise you have permission to take them away from me (only for a few minutes of course)!
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until last minute or not? I am a bit of a control freak and I like to have plenty of time to get ready. It usually takes me about 30 mins to get ready but I will make sure that I have that time set aside, so I'm good to go well before we need to leave. With Him Indoors it's a different story believe it or not, and I ALWAYS end up waiting for him... it can be tricky getting the hair just right when you're a guy
8. Can you commit to spending bans? Completely. I'm a very disciplined person, which is probably a sign of the control freak inside of me, and I have done if before but Why should I do that to myself? - it's sheer torture!
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections? My nail polish collection is very organised (surprise, surprise...) but I don't actually have a space for my makeup, or a dressing table as such so it's just stored in a few containers that I drag with me when I get ready. It's a complete pain in the neck and I will set up a dressing table very soon, which I'm really looking forward to - a space that is just mine.... lovely...
10) What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post? 2 days. When I started my blog a few months ago I had a schedule I wanted to stick to which gave me a 2 day break, but I very quickly got into the habit of publishing every day, and that's how I prefer to do it. I guess it's not the end of the world if I didn't publish every day, but it would take an emergency or something unforeseen for me not to publish something new every day.
Well that's the end of it and this TAG was so much fun to do and I hope you enjoyed reading it as well. To keep this going I invite the following amazing bloggers to join in as well:
I'll be back tomorrow as usual with another post. Have an amazing day everyone! Xx