Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Autumn TAG


About a week ago I was tagged to do the Autumn TAG by Amelie from All things glitter and beauty (THANK YOU SO MUCH!), which is perfect since Autumn probably is my favourite time of year. All seasons are lovely and have their highlights, but for me the natural golden melancholy that comes with Autumn suits my temperament best. For me Autumn is also almost like another Spring, and I find that I'm fully charged, motivated, focused and get so much stuff done. I know that there have been a lot of these going around the past 10 days or so, but fingers crossed you won't sigh and think - Oh not another one... Before you know it we'll see TAGs about Halloween or Christmas, so let's enjoy Autumn a little more while we can, and here are some of things I love about Autumn:

1.  What's your most favourite thing about autumn? Seeing nature transform with beautiful, vibrant colors
2. What's your favourite drink? Skinny decaf sugar free spicy vanilla latte - now that's a mouthful both to say and drink! Or Skinny decaf spicy pumpkin latte - GO STARBUCKS!!!

3. What's your favourite scent/candle? Lily Flame's Just Vanilla - its amazing scent of creamy soft and warm vanilla makes the whole house so cozy and welcoming

4. What's your best lipstick? At the moment I'm really loving No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Mulberry - it's a beautiful dark, rusty raspberry shade and it's so pleasant to wear.

5. What's your go to moisturizer? Estée Lauder Hydrationist is a fantastic rich cream that helps my skin getting used to the different weather

6. What's your go to colors for the eyes? Gold, bronze, copper - so the metallic trend suits me perfectly!

7.  What's your favourite singer/band to listen to? Mindy Gledhill - she's such a fantastic artist with beautiful songs and great lyrics

8. What's your favourite outfit to wear (e.g. boots and scarf combo)? Leather leggings, shoe boots and a big woolly jumper, my Alexander McQueen inspired carf with black and white sculls and some sparkly studs

9. What's your autumn treat? This list could be really long but probably some kind of investment piece like a gorgeous coat, boots or a handbag - but then again I'd do that any time of the year!

10. What's your favourite place to be? Anywhere, as long as it's with Him Indoors

I TAG the following beauties to share a bit about their Autumn things:
Nikki from The Lunar Lights
Jenn from A Beautiful Zen
Linda from I Am Linderella
Rakhshanda from Hair, Fashion, Beauty

Hope everyone is having a great day, and I'll be back tomorrow with another post! Xx

36 comments:

  1. Love reading such posts Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's really nice of you! Xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If you haven't tried it - very yummy!!! Xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Loved your answers! Really interesting! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Xx

      Delete
  4. oh I love fall so much. I love metallic eyeshadows too, especially for fall, but recently bought a great cranberry shade as well :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love cranberry - I just wish I knew what to do with it :o). Xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pumpkin latte sounds really good right about now! These tag games always look fun, but I never have time to play. Loved reading yours, though. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByouj.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Kim and thanks for visiting! I'm glad you liked it - thanks for the kind comment! Hope you'll visit again soon! Xx

      Delete
  7. Awesome answers, love it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great tag! May have to do it myself xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should - the more the merrier :o). Xx

      Delete
  9. I love vanilla candles they're the best!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just perfect for this time of year :O). Xx

      Delete
  10. I love autumn so much. Everything about it is flawless. My favorite accessory would have to be scarves! I like to wear them with everything. Thanks for linking up with the Meet and Greet Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany - thanks for visiting! Thank you so much for inviting me - and hope to see you here again soon! Xx

      Delete
  11. Lovely tag! The most complicated drinks to order at Starbucks are always the best :)

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Masha, I know - but after year's of practice I now speak fluent coffee LOL. Hope you'll come back again soon! Xx

      Delete
  12. What a fun post! I love the tag videos/posts!

    The Purse Snatcher

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the tag! i found this a fun one to do. never heard of that artist. will have to look her up. i hope you enjoy my answers!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeay - look forward to reading them :o). Xx

      Delete
  14. thanks for the tag! i found this a fun one to do. never heard of that artist. will have to look her up. i hope you enjoy my answers!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeay - look forward to reading them :o). Xx

      Delete
  15. cool tag :) http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, I'm hearing about this Starbucks' spiced pumpkin thing every where, I must try it!!! haha Just started following your lovely blog. <3 xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fernanda and thank you for visiting! It's so delicious I suspect I'll have it all autumn or until we see the X-mas specials :o). Following you too and hope you'll be back soon :o). Xx

      Delete
  17. Hi Charlotte! What an interesting tag (I love the vanilla scent for candles too!) and so glad I found another beauty blog to follow! I found your blog through the blog hop by the way :) Looking forward to connecting with you xx Mandy www.makemeupmandy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Mandy and thanks a million for visiting and following! it always makes me so happy to get new followers! Following you too and will catch up on your blog today. Hope you'll visit again soon :o). Xx

      Delete
  18. Hola! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me ha gustado mucho, es genial! Que te parece si nos seguimos?

    Pasate por mi blog y a ver si te gusta, un besazo guapa :)

    http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/
    http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for missing this comment and for the late reply. Thank you so much for visiting and I'd love to follow - doing it now :O). Tengas un buen weekend! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment! Your comments are very important to me and I do read and appreciate all of them, even though I simply don't have time to reply to all of them!