About a week ago I was tagged to do the Autumn TAG by Amelie from All things glitter and beauty (THANK YOU SO MUCH!), which is perfect since Autumn probably is my favourite time of year. All seasons are lovely and have their highlights, but for me the natural golden melancholy that comes with Autumn suits my temperament best. For me Autumn is also almost like another Spring, and I find that I'm fully charged, motivated, focused and get so much stuff done. I know that there have been a lot of these going around the past 10 days or so, but fingers crossed you won't sigh and think - Oh not another one... Before you know it we'll see TAGs about Halloween or Christmas, so let's enjoy Autumn a little more while we can, and here are some of things I love about Autumn:
1. What's your most favourite thing about autumn? Seeing nature transform with beautiful, vibrant colors
2. What's your favourite drink? Skinny decaf sugar free spicy vanilla latte - now that's a mouthful both to say and drink! Or Skinny decaf spicy pumpkin latte - GO STARBUCKS!!!
3. What's your favourite scent/candle? Lily Flame's Just Vanilla - its amazing scent of creamy soft and warm vanilla makes the whole house so cozy and welcoming
4. What's your best lipstick? At the moment I'm really loving No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Mulberry - it's a beautiful dark, rusty raspberry shade and it's so pleasant to wear.
5. What's your go to moisturizer? Estée Lauder Hydrationist is a fantastic rich cream that helps my skin getting used to the different weather
6. What's your go to colors for the eyes? Gold, bronze, copper - so the metallic trend suits me perfectly!
7. What's your favourite singer/band to listen to? Mindy Gledhill - she's such a fantastic artist with beautiful songs and great lyrics
8. What's your favourite outfit to wear (e.g. boots and scarf combo)? Leather leggings, shoe boots and a big woolly jumper, my Alexander McQueen inspired carf with black and white sculls and some sparkly studs
9. What's your autumn treat? This list could be really long but probably some kind of investment piece like a gorgeous coat, boots or a handbag - but then again I'd do that any time of the year!
10. What's your favourite place to be? Anywhere, as long as it's with Him Indoors
I TAG the following beauties to share a bit about their Autumn things:
Nikki from The Lunar Lights
Jenn from A Beautiful Zen
Kate from A British Sparkle
Linda from I Am Linderella
Rakhshanda from Hair, Fashion, Beauty
Hope everyone is having a great day, and I'll be back tomorrow with another post! Xx